Terms and Conditions
Information About Us
sujetdevert.com (the "Website") is a site operated by Shubana. The goods you purchase will be supplied by Sujet de Vert.
Our main trading address is:
Suite 360, 19-21 Crawford Street, London, W1H 1PJ
You can contact us by email at email@example.com if you have any queries.
We are registered as data controllers.
The Terms & Conditions (the "Terms") are the terms that apply when you access ausujetdevert.com (the "Website") or to place orders to purchase products on the Website. You agree to be bound by the Terms by accessing this Website or by purchasing products made available through the Website. If you do not agree with the Terms, please do not access or use the Website. We reserve the right to change or modify the Terms at any time.
- Your Personal Information
You may place an order to purchase goods advertised for sale on ausujetdevert.com (the "Website") by following the on-screen prompts after clicking on the item you wish to purchase. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order, up until the point at which you place your order by clicking the 'buy now' button on the checkout page.
If you submit an order for goods via this site by clicking the 'buy now' button, your order is an offer to us to buy the goods you have ordered on this Website. We will acknowledge receipt of your order by sending you an automatically generated e-mail.
All orders are subject to availability and to acceptance by us. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order. A dispatch email will be sent to the email address provided by you when you register or checkout. The dispatch email provides confirmation of your order and a binding contract of sale is formed between you and us. When your goods are dispatched and you receive a dispatch email the binding contract between you and us is concluded.
Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions. The contractual language is English.
Items on pre-order will be delivered within two weeks.
- Price and Delivery Costs
Information on this site that relates to pricing is subject to change by us without notice, but those on the site at the time of any order placed will be the prices applicable to that order.
Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or at all. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid. However, where the correct price of the goods is less than our stated price, we may (at our discretion) continue with your order and charge the lower amount on dispatch.
Prices are NOT currently subject to VAT and also exclude delivery costs. Delivery costs can be looked up here. You will be notified separately before you submit your order and the costs will be confirmed to you by e-mail.
We currently only deliver to addresses in the United Kingdom. All orders require a signature on delivery.
- Availability and Delivery
Prices are NOT currently subject to VAT and the price shown for each item does NOT include VAT.
- Price listings for items for sale on this website are exclusive of delivery costs. Delivery costs are shown and added to the end price during the ordering process.
- Free London W1 hand delivery should only be selected if the user's delivery address, residential or business, is located in London in the postcode region W1. A minimum spend of £20 is required for free London W1 hand delivery. Any address not located in this region is subject to the standard delivery fee, as shown during the checkout process. If an order has been placed and free delivery selected for a region that is not located in London W1, the order will not be processed and may be cancelled at the owner's discretion. In this case the order is not deemed complete and we are not obliged to continue with the order. If the delivery fee is paid, the order will be processed as normal. We will attempt to contact you to arrange a delivery time. If we are unable to contact you after 3 working says, your order will be cancelled. Your order will be cancelled if delivery is unsuccessful after three attempts.
- The total price of your order, products and delivery will be displayed at the end of the checkout process.
- Orders will be dispatched within 2 working days of the order date. For items "allow 7 days for delivery", please allow 7 days for delivery.
- Free London W1 orders will be dispatched within 2 days of the order date. For items "allow 7 days for delivery", please allow 7 days for delivery.
- Sujet de Vert only deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom.
- Items on pre-order will be delivered within two to three weeks.
- Free Delivery - Orders over £50 are delivered for free. Parcels will be sent by Royal Mail second class. If the parcel exceeds 2kg, we reserve the right to use a courier service.
We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed and the goods can be dispatched, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing. Payment for goods can be made by one of the following payment methods.
- Paypal - if you require an order to be delivered to a different delivery address, the address must be confirmed and registered address with paypal. Orders will not be sent if the address is not 'confirmed'.
- Cash on delivery for hand delivered items (minimum spend of £20)
- Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel your contract within 14 days without having to give a reason at any time before your goods are dispatched or within 14 days after delivery, such 14-day period beginning on the day after you receive the goods. To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by mail or e-mail. Please see our "right of withdrawal" page for a model cancellation form. You are not obliged to use this form. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
Returned goods must be unopened and in any original packaging. Any retail seals should be unbroken. Refunds will not be issued for used, tested or goods damaged in your care.
You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) without any undue delay and in any event within 14 days after the day of cancellation. If the goods were hand delivered, you must return the purchased goods by post. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
You will not have the right to cancel a purchase for the supply of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
- Refunds Policy
Following cancellation we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the order cancelled), excluding any delivery charges. We will pay the refund within 14 days after the day:
- We receive the goods you returned us, where you are in receipt of the goods or you provide us
- You provide us with a proof return for the goods, where you have returned the goods but we have not received them
- You notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received the goods (and the goods have not been dispatched to you)
We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used to pay for your order. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned where the goods show signs of unreasonable use. We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods.
Without limiting your cancellation rights in 'right of withdrawal', if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, if it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. One we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will:
- Provide a full refund for any product that is not what you ordered
- Provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale;
- Or at your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the postage) unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circumstances, in which case we will refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question.
We will notify you of your refund by email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods.
Items returned to Au Sujet de Vert because of non-delivery (e.g. items not collected from your local Royal Mail depot within the allotted time - as you were not available at the delivery address) will be refunded (excluding delivery charges). The refund will be processed within one working day.
Hand delivered goods must be returned at your own cost.
- Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if, for example:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will recredit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible.
- Title and Risk
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and we have received clear funds in full payment for the goods. Once goods have been delivered to you or a person nominated by you they will be held at your own risk and you will be responsible for them.
To the extent not prohibited by law, we accept no liability for any:
- Loss which is not foreseeable (loss is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time you and we entered into our contract);
- Loss which arises when we are not at fault or in in breach of these Terms and Conditions; and
- Business loss (which includes loss of profits, loss of business, contracts, goodwill, business opportunity and other similar losses; as well as business interruption)
Nothing in these terms will affect any liability we may have:
(a) For fraudulent misrepresentation
(b) For death or personal injury arising from our negligence;
(c) Under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
(d) For breach of any condition as to title or quiet enjoyment of or in relation to any goods supplied by us; or
(e) In relation to any other liability, including any liabilities under sale of goods or supply of services legislation, that may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
- Events Beyond Our Control
We will have no liability to you for any delay in delivering goods you have ordered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts of restraints of Government, and imposition of restrictions on imports or exports).
If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, illegal or unforceable, the validity, legality or enforcability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
No person other than you and us shall have any rights to enforce our agreement, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under our agreement, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not means that we automatically waive any later default by you.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under our agreement, unless we agree in writing.
We may update, vary and amend theses Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Each time you order or otherwise purchase any goods from us, the Terms and Conditions in force at that time will apply (as set out on this site). Please check this site to ensure that you understand which Terms and Conditions apply.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- Other items
Please check your entries. You can correct input errors by clicking the button 'change/back'. If all the data is correct, click the 'order with obligation to pay' button.
Images used on this website, as well as Sujet de Vert's accounts on social media, that are not stock images, have been taken by Shubana Baarsch and are subject to copyright. Images cannot be reproduced or used for use by others without express written consent.